Shibuya nights

This night was incredible, watching lowriders blast through Shibuya was a moment i'll remember forever as a car person. 

I get that giddy feeling you had as a kid when I see cars, the impact they have on my emotion is crazy, i can go from the worst mood ever to the most ecstatic mood, just with the sight of a car i admire; So when I saw these hotrods (in particular the Chevy 3100), my brain turned to moosh.

We were lucky enough to see them rolling back on a quiet road at midnight, beginning their trek back to Osaka; it happened in seconds as i grabbed my camera and ran up to the overpass franticly setting my camera; unfortunately some turned out pretty out of focus, etc. But, you get that....




This entry was posted on Sunday 24 May 2015. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply